Corporate Advisory and Structuring
Ca Hyderabad Corporate Advisory and Structuring services provide valuable insights into structuring options with a view to enhance stakeholder value. Ca Hdyerabad's Corporate Advisory and Structuring services team, with its rich experience and demonstrated capabilities, offers solutions in the areas of Capital Market Consulting, Corporate structuring / restructuring, Business structuring, Structuring inbound and outbound investments etc. The broad services areas are:
- Company Law and Secretarial Services
- Commercial Documentation
- Corporate structuring - for specific businesses, new projects and expansions by ensuring effective management of:
- Local regulations impacting businesses / projects.
- Tax efficiency for both direct and indirect taxes
- Corporate laws
- Foreign Exchange Management regulations
- Transaction Advisory services – including advice and assistance in implementation for specific needs such as spin-offs, amalgamations/mergers, demergers, acquisitions, slump sale etc.
- Financial advisory services related to:
- Debt and equity financing
- Profit optimisation strategies
- Acquisition and re-organization analysis
- Initial public offerings, follow-on public offerings and private placements
- Delisting of shares from Stock Exchanges for listed companies.
- Financial resource mobilization plans
- Advice on technical and financial collaborations – including advising on technical know-how collaborations, joint ventures, royalty and licensing agreements and obtaining approvals of Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) and other government agencies
- Company Registration
Ca Hyderabad Consulting Group (along with its affiliates) together has been ranked as one of the accounting and consulting group in Hyderabad
- Extensive experience in advisory, taxation and accounting matters across various industries and service verticals.
- Multi-disciplinary team of professionals comprising of Chartered Accountants, MBAs, Engineers, Company Secretaries, CISA / DISA, Cost Accountants and Law graduates.