Ca Hyderabad accounting auditing and business registrations
- About Ca hyderabad
- The business landscape has been fundamentally altered by factors such as globalization, liberalization and deregulation coupled with radical innovations and improvements in communication networks and information technology. In this new economy, organizations need advisors capable of offering a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions and CA Hyderabad, with its wide range of service offerings and capabilities, is fully geared to cater to these requirements. These service offerings have been developed after a detailed understanding and shared knowledge of industries, competition, laws and regulations.
Ca Hyderabad service offerings include:
Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Internal / Management Audits
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Techno Commercial and Concurrent Review
- Due Diligence Review
- Information System Review
- Compliance Review
- Direct Taxation
- Indirect Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Company Law and Secretarial Services
- Commercial Documentation
- Standard and Operating Procedures (SOP) Monitoring and review
- advantage of CA Hyderabad
- Dedicated team of personnel for Internal / Management audits of 20 personnel having the requisite experience and skills
- Usage of latest audit tools, well researched checklists resulting in reduced audit turn-around time, use of risk based audit approach , statistical sampling and Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) resulting in increased effectiveness of audits.
- Servicing a wide client base in a range of industries such as gems and jewellery manufacturers, software, information technology and Information Technology Enabled services, Entertainment and Leisure, Healthcare, retail chains, metals, continuous process industries etc.
- Ca hyderabad Consulting Group (along with its affiliates) together has been ranked as best accounting and consulting group in India.
- Extensive experience in advisory, taxation and accounting matters across various industries and service verticals.
- Multi-disciplinary team of professionals comprising of Chartered Accountants, MBAs, Engineers, Company Secretaries, CISA / DISA, Cost Accountants and Law graduates